Findom Sites?

cataruiz

Hey Everyone,
I've realized that I have a big kink for being a brat and being a Dom, I really want to be a FinDom. I don't currently cam anymore and don't plan to in the future(Privates are okay though). I want to be strictly online as well. I've seen a lot of videos and articles saying to set up a verification video and other websites besides twitter, however I don't really know what other websites to use/ how to use them. most girls who don't want to do nudity sell feet pics or something. I want to be non nude and I'm considering feet but I honestly think feet are nasty lol. So I just need some help on how to get myself out there. I have a huge ass and decent size boobs but like I said not trying to do nudity, and I'm also trying to keep my face of the internet because i'm a college student with bigger plans haha. I know that i can't just be a FinDom though which is why I narrowed it down to Brat of course, Humilation and Medieval Role Play. I'm wondering if I can be a dom while not showing my face on iWantClips...which is a site i was thinking of using to start off. Any advice is appreciated!

masuimimax

You do not have to show your face if you do not want to.
What would be the purpose of a verification video if you don't show your face? Just have a list of sites where you can be found and watermark your content.